Monday, January 3, 2011

Keeping it Really Simple!



I have never made a card this simple before but I was just playing around with the new Stampin Up items I recieved from the new Mini catalogue again. I love the Framed Tulip Embossing Folder. I think it is very elegant and totally frames your work very nicely. I also really love this flower set Baby Blossoms. So I made so thank you cards I was needing. I made 10 of them in three different colors. I started out with only one rose on the front and couldnt leave it alone and ended up with two. For the pinks I used Pixie Pink, Rose Red and Real Red. Old Olive for all the stems. The yellows are Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry and More Mustard. The blues I just went with two blues Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. I know I have said this quite a few times BUT, I am so glad they brought back Baja Breeze. I just love it. I also really like Marina Mist. I think I have been ordering every ribbon in that color.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment