Saturday, January 15, 2011

Baby Blossoms!


Both of these cards are made with items out of the new mini Stampin Up catty. I used the baby blossoms set and the sentiments. (I cant remember the name of the sentiment set). For the colors of ink I used Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy, Melon Mambo, Pretty In Pink, Mellow Moss and Handsome Hunter. The papers are white, Melon Mambo, and Not quite Navy.I also used the designer papers Springtime Vintage.
The ribbons I have had in my stash for over 20 years. They were from my moms craft collection for the stuffed animals she used to make Puffalumps. They come in handy all the time.
I also use the Framed Tulips stampin up embossing folder. I used it as a frame and as a little line across the top of the center piece. I have found one flaw with this folder. Its hard to fold the card in half after you've used it and it also cuts into the paper at the top. So when I made an additional card I layered white on white and used a separate piece instead of embossing the base card. I think it gave the card a little bit more elegant look also.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment