Thursday, January 13, 2011

Digital Pansys!


I really love how this card turned out. I downloaded these pansys from Fred She Said. You can get them already colored or not colored and color them yourself. I got both. I purchased the colored pansys in purple too. They are so beautiful. I added dimensional glaze to the teacup to make it look like it was really porcelain. I cut out the pansys with the circle nestiblitlites and then the scalloped circle in Night of Navy SU cardstock. I then layered it with a doily. The papers in the background are three different papers all digital also from Fred She Said. They are so pretty. They came in about 4 different colors and designs. Probably more than that and they came with the colored images. So I have them in both blue and purple also.
The inside I also layered with the nestiblitlies and a doily. I cut out the pansy at the lower right. (Also on the front, I cut out three pansys) and glilttered them. I made six of these and did 3 Happy Birthday and 3 thinking of you. I then layered it with white and Night of Navy cs for the inside also.
I havent decided if digital  papers are more cost effective then buying them at the store. I can only print them in 81/2 x 11 not 12 x 12 and the ink cartridges are inexpensive but the pros for them are that they are instant. You need something and you have it. The longest process for my printer anyway is printing them out.
I hope you enjoy this card!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment