Monday, January 10, 2011

English Rose!

English Rose
I fell in love with these papers at Craft Warehouse. I think the papers are so beautiful that I had to show as much as possible. The top half of the card is one piece and the lower half is part of another piece that looks like lots of different strips of fabric. These papers are from KaiserCraft and called of course English Rose Collection. I just cant seem to get enough of these pink rose vintage papers. Although I did restrain myself when I saw another collection. Actually, that second collection was at Craft Warehouse and this selection I picked up at a scrapbook store in Salem. They had changed their location since last time I was there so Tami and I decided to stop by. This paper matches perfectly with stampin ups Blushing Bride and Very Vanilla cardstock. I love the saying on I used on this card. It is from All Holidays from stampin up. I have only used it once before but thought it appropriate for the card. I used a nestiblity to cut it out on Very Vanilla cs and then inked the edges with blushing bride. I finished off the card with stampin ups pretty in pink satin ribbon.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment