Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Day 4 of Sprinkles of Life!

This is the 4th card I have made with Sprinkles Of Life. I have a whole set now.
I love the bow on this card. I used the new in color ribbon in Watermelon Wonder. It makes a gorgeous bow. Again, I have used the Cherry on Top DS paper pack for this card and I have layered it with Daffodil Delight.I punched out the little flowers with the Tree Builder punch in Watermelon Wonder and Daffodil Delight and added a rhinestone in each one. The flower by the sentiment is punched out of the ds papers with the flower from the Itty Bitty Accents punch trio from the same ds paper and I added a rhinestone to it and each corner of the card.
Come back tomorrow and you can see how you could recieve all four of these cards for FREE!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment