Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Fry Boxes!


 
 
Aren't these little fry boxes adorable?? They were fun to make. I did learn one little trick making them. If you are using designer papers to make them, DON'T run them thru your die cutting machine twice. ONCE is plenty. I ran them thru twice because I usually always run things thru once and then back. But these are so sharp. The score line cut all the way thru. So then I had to line the insides with cardstock. This one in the lower picture I did first and did not run thru twice and it worked so it is a double sided fry box. Most of them I did run thru twice so I lined them with Strawberry Slush cardstock. I didnt want Rose Red it was too dark and I didnt want Melon Mambo, it was too bright.
But Strawberry Slush was jussst right!
I used the English Gardens DS Papers. They are my favorites out of the new catty!
If you would like to order any of these products or any other products, please go to my online store.
I would love to have you order from me!
Remember this month any orders of $50 will get the Sprinkles of LIfe card set!
 
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment