Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Stampendous Build A Bouquet Card 2

Here is another card I made using Stampendous Build A Bouquet stamp set, flower dies and pop up dies.
Yep, lots of supplies for this card and very time consuming. But I love it. This one I did all in pinks.
I used some papers I had that are in a paper pack I got from Michaels a long time ago.
I am doing this for my stamp club so I had to make quite a few of these up.
So I used different papers for them from this pack.
I colored them all with copic markers and this time I glittered them instead of using the wink of stella pen for sparkles like the last one I did.
The Happy Birthday sentiment is from the newest stamp tv kit from Gina K Designs.
On the front I used the retired Banner Greetings set from stampin up and just cut it out.
I like the way it looks like the butterfly is carrying the banner.
I did make it go off the edge a bit because it was a last minute decision to put it on and I wanted it on the right side of the card. I really wanted it on the left side but the way the banner is I didnt think it would look as good. But I really like how this turned out.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 




No comments:

Post a Comment