Thursday, June 11, 2015

Featured Stamp of the Month!

Every month, I will have a featured stamp of the month. This month it is Sprinkles Of Life. This is how my featured stamp of the month works. I will make a set of 4 cards with this stamp set. Anyone that places a $50 order from my online Stampin Up Store will get the set of 4 cards for free.
So you can go to my online store here and then leave me a comment or send me an email and I will send out the card set to you!
This is just on my site only. It is not a stampin up official stamp of the month. Papers, ribbons and embellishments may vary.
Come back tomorrow and you can see a different sent then the originals. I used a 6 x6 paper pad and so far have done 5 sets of cards and still have half of my paper pack left. So the next batch of cards will have different papers and I am using Cucumber Crush ribbon on the next batch.
If you dont have a stampin up demonstrator and need a catalogue, I would love to send you one and become your demonstrator!
Thanks for stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment