Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sprinkles of Life!/SB107

This is the new Sprinkles of Life set. It is the Stampin Up Ronald McDonald set this year and for every set sold Stampin Up donates  $3 to the Ronald McDonald House.
This is a very fun and versatile set. You can make cupcakes, ice cream cones, trees, clouds, rain and many more things. It also has a matching punch called the Tree Builder punch. I used it to punch out the frosting on the cupcake. It has lots of great sentiments also.
For my card I used the Cherry On Top DS paper pack, Bermuda Bay and the new in color Watermelon Wonder. I also added some of the bermuda bay seguins for some sparkle. My nice lacey ribbon in the new in color ribbon which is also Watermelon Wonder.
I am participating in the sketch challenge at SB Sketch and Stamp using sketch #107.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment