Monday, June 1, 2015

My Rose, Sweet Monkey and Stamp TV Challenge Winner!



I went to a Stampin Safari Stampin Up retreat on saturday and had a very good time. It was very inspiring!
This cute little monkey was my name tag. There were monkeys, giraffes, elephants, zebras and tocans. They were all made from stampin up punches. The girls were very creative and did a great job on them. We had tons of food, make n takes, inspiring business classes and lots of prizes.
I won a door prize, Yeah!!!
Also speaking of prizes!!! I won the challenge at Gina K Stamp TV . I will be getting a grab bag of goodies sent to me!! I cant wait to see what is in the grab bag.
Also, I was pruning my roses yesterday and this beautiful rose got cut by accident. Isnt it beautiful??
I cant have it too close to me in the house tho, my allergies that came up about 5 years ago really cant handle most of the rose scents.
Well, off to create!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment