Friday, June 5, 2015

Purple Rose Set!



I made these two projects for two different challenges on Gina K Designs. One is a project for the STV15MON22 weekly challenge.
The card is for the Fun Friday challenge which was a sketch for the  STVFFKC10 challenge. I flipped the sketch sideways and used a martha stewart punch to look like a trellis. I wanted the roses to look like they were climbing it.
The gift bag I stamped the tissue paper. I probably wont be doing that again. No matter how hard I tried I kept getting ink on the acrylic block and then onto the tissue paper. Plus it is time consuming so I only did opposite corners.
I love this set! It is very fun and of course it doesnt hurt that it is one of my two favorite flowers.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment