Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Sprinkles of Life 3 / Sunday Sketch!

Doesnt this look like a yummy ice cream cone!? I am using the Sprinkles of Life set again today. There are so many ways you can use this set (besides helping out the Ronald McDonald House!).
I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Sunday for the layout. My color combo is Watermelon Wonder, Cucumber Crush and Early Espresso. My dsp is from Cherry on Top Paper Stack.  I also used the Banner Triple punch. This punch is great because you can punch three sizes of banners perfectly everytime and even tho the punch has three sizes, I have used smaller paper in it also to get an additional size.
I stamped the ice cream in matching inks with early espresso and Watermelon Wonder and then punched them out and glittered them with Dazzling Diamonds glitter. The ice cream is stamped right on the paper with Tip Top Taupe. I stamped some sprinkles around the paper in all three colors.
I love the ds paper on this card. It has ice cream cones and cupcakes and cherries. Very fun.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment