Monday, June 15, 2015

WaterColor Wings Color Combos!

Wisteria Wonder, Perfect Plum, Elegant Eggplant and Black Combos

Pear Pizzazz, Wild Wasabi, Garden
Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Cherry Cobbler
More of the purples

Mint Macaroon, Island Indigo,Bermuda Bay
Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Pacific
Mint Macaroon, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo

Hello Honey, Tangerine Tango, Blackberry Bliss
Blushing Bride, Watermelon Wonder, Cajun Craze
Mint Macaroon, Island Indigo, Bermuda Bay, added Black Dots


I spent some time yesterday playing with the Watercolor Wings set. I love this set. It is beautiful and you can do upto 4 steps with each butterfly. As you can see on the last one I added the black dots. That was my fourth step.
If you would like to order this set and the matching dies from me, there is a link on my sidebar to take you right to my online store and you can have
it shipped directly to your house!
There are two sets of matching dies for this stamp set!!
I will be showing a 3d project tomorrow with one of these sets!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment