Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Sunny Petite Petals!

This card is very sunny looking. I have used the Petite Petals Stamp set and matching punch. The papers are daffofil delight and cherry on top dsp. Yep, I am still using the same 6 x6 dsp pad and have quite a bit left still even after doing all of those Sprinkles of Life sets.
(Which you can still get free with purchase until the end of the day today!)
 
I have also used the Honeycomb embossing folder on this card a little bit of yellow ribbon.
(Mine is discontinued but can be substituted very easily!)
I have used Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist inks for the flowers. The greeting is from The Six Sided Sampler set!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
 
 
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment