Monday, June 15, 2015

Sketch and Stamp #108





I decided to make a project with one of my beautiful butterflies after all today. I also wanted to play with the new dsp papers from Stampin Up Pretty Petals. It has so many different designs in it. They are all gorgeous and all coordinate so beautifully together.
I used the sketch from Sketch and stamp #108 .
So I used one of my butterflies with Mint Macaron, Tempting Turquoise and Pacific. The paper I picked to use with this project has two of these colors in it also. I only had to use one sheet. I use part  if both sides of this one sheet. I added one of the sentiments from the Watercolor Wings set.
One the vanilla strip across this I embossed it with the Decorative Dots embossing folder and added some Mint Macaron ribbon and bow. Down the body of the butterfly are some rhinestones.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment