Saturday, June 6, 2015

New Stampin Up Products!


I couldnt wait for Mr Brown to come to my door yesterday!!! He brought my first order from the new Stampin Up Catalogue!!!
I made this card using three of my most favorites out of it!
I used the Watercolor Wings stamp set (photopolmer yeah!!!), Bold Butterfly Framelits (Yeah!), remember I had to fussy cut  my last butterflies because they werent available yet!
Also the papers I just couldnt wait to get my hands on English Garden Designer Series Papers.
Also I used the Banner Triple Punch for the tag.
Can you tell I was really excited about these products???
So if you will be coming to stamp club this month you will be getting one of these cards in the mail in the next couple of days!!!
I used the sketch from Sweet Sketch Sunday  for my card today!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment