Friday, January 6, 2012

1st Centerfold Card

This is my 1st centerfold card. I have been wanting to try this for along time but thought it would be time consuming, but it was really easy and fun. I had just picked up this polka dotted paper the other day, and this adorable image is a digital stamp from CC Designs. You can get her at All That Scraps.  They almost everything you could want there and lots of digi images also.
I printed her out and then colored her with copic markers, cut her out and then after attaching her to the card with foam tape, I glittered the balloons, cupcake top and wings. The ribbon matches my new paper perfectly and it is from PaperTrey Ink. Dont you just love when your supplies match up that come from different companies? I added some flowers and for a little bit of lacey look I added a white strip down the sides and across the bottom with a stampin up border punch. The greeting is from Karen Lockhart and the border around it is from a new stampin up set called Tea Shoppe which is now available in the new Occassions Mini catty. I used taken with teal ink for the border which also matches the ribbon and papers perfectly.
I am going to enter this card in the following challenges:
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl! 

4 comments:

  1. You did fabulous with your first centerfold card! This is just so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous step card! Very pretty coloring and great choice of images:)
    Thank you for joining in at ATS this week!
    Tons of Hugs, Dangina

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, love the design!
    Many thanks for joining in the first Cute Card Thursday challenge of 2012!
    Happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that card you created!

    Thanks for joining our "What's new" challenge over at Cute Card Thursday.

    Hugs,
    Kathrin aka Kruemel

    ReplyDelete