Sunday, January 22, 2012

Taylored Expressions!

I get Taylors newsletters regularly and every once in awhile I love everything and have to get it. This month (I think it was this month) I got several stamp sets and several dies. This card uses the wreath die and the Rose Wreath stamp set. So the wreath and phrase and its hard to see but on the bottom of the wreath are two roses layered with three leaves. These are all from this set. I colored them with copic markers and glittered them up. I also added some pink polka dot ribbon and embossed the white which are both from stampin up and the border punch at the bottom is a new one from Recollections. They have a whole line of stuff at Michaels and they are pink and cream. So I am loving the colors of them.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful and so pretty in pink! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete