Friday, January 13, 2012

Yummy Cupcake!

This yummy looking cupcake is from CC Designs. It is a digital stamp and you can find it at All That Scraps.
The flowers are from there also. They have an awesome selection of flowers. You can actually find alot of stuff you might be looking for. Tons of stamps, like Magnolias and lots of other favs, papers, ribbon, spellbinders. All kinds of fun treasures.
I started making this card with two challenges in mind. But my mind took over and I dont think it qualifies for them. The Greetings on this set are from the new set in the Stampin Up mini called Sweet Cake. It is a fun set. This is the only thing I have used it for so far. The papers are from the DCWV paper stack called The Sweet Stack. I colored the image with copic markers and added some glitter. Also some pretty in pink satin ribbon from SU and Pink Piroutte cardstock. I also used the little frame on the greeting from the Tea Shoppe set also out of the SU mini and stamped it with Pixie.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment