Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sunday Sketch & Stamp

I made this card for the sketch at sunday sketch and stamp.  I used some old basic grey papers I have had forever. I have been trying to pull out old papers and use some up. I stamped her with a retired stampin up set. I think its called You Grow Girl. I like the sentiments it has. I only have this one set and the previous Saturated Canary preggie girl. Preggi girls are not cards I need a lot of. The sentiment is done with a stampin up punch and die and the girl is cut out with spellbinders dies. I added some flowers and some of the pretty glitter buds I got from Michaels Recollection line. I have found out recently that line is made exclusively for Michaels. They have lots of cool stuff. The ricrac is really old also. One of those that comes with like a yard of several different ribbons thats been laying around forever.
The girl at work I made this card for loved it!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous card Tracy, love the adorable image and the papers and details are scrummy. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great image, and I love the papers you've used :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp! x

    ReplyDelete