Friday, January 20, 2012

Bee Happy!

I really am liking making this type of cards. They are different and fun.
On this card I used all Peddlers Pack stamps again. I used a martha stewart punch down the sides with white and the card base is real red. The ds papers I used are from the Reminisce line Crazy in Love and this one is called Love Story. You can barely see the striped paper behind the image and then the dotted paper is the other side. I used a heart punch and a spellbinders die for the hearts. The little hearts I ran thru one of the new little embossing folders in the stampin up mini catty. I colored the image with copic markers and added some glitter. I also added some rhinestones along the bottom on the border punched area.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment