Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Penny Black Kitty!

This is a Penny Black stamp set I picked up in Coos Bay last fall. I think it is soo cute. It would be purrfect for Valentines, thinking of you or birthday. Maybe even Sympathy.
I used some fun Authentique Uncommon Papers that I also picked up at the coast only at a cute little shop in Brookings I think.  I paired it with Blushing Bride cardstock and colored it with copic markers and used square nesties to cut it out. The sentiment is from a stampin up set Field Flowers.
I used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday sketch to make the card.
Also I almost forgot, the flowers and little drops at the top are from Recollections. I picked them up at Michaels. They are so glittery and pretty. The flowers came in pick and white, and the drops come in a range of colors and several sizes. The pink ribbon I have had for awhile. I think I might have picked it up at Craft Warehouse awhile back.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, gorgeous little kitty & adorable papers. Thanks so much for joining us @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday & Happy New Year :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image! Love your choice of papers! Thanks for joining us at SSW!
    Judi SSW DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is just precious! I love your color scheme and beautiful papers. Thanks for joining us.
    nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love penny black and this is such a cute and fluffy kitty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card Tracy. The Penny Black image is adorable and I agree it makes a terrific Valentines card. Your coloring is fantastic on it and I love the papers you've chosen. A really pretty card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon, SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete