Sunday, January 15, 2012

Monkeying Around!

I am just loving these CC Designs digital stamps. This little monkey is sooo adorable.
I havent decided yet if I need more embellishments on him or not or just leave him the way he is. I think he needs a sentiment or greeting but I am still working on it. I got another one of their monkeys, I think he is a latte monkey and I got it because I found an adorable sentiment to go with a coffee drink. So I hope to get to him today but I need to work on Peddlers Pack Valentine samples 1st. So we will see how far I get.
I made this card another card. If you ever want to learn about the Center Step Card you can go to Splitcoast Stampers to the resource section and they have TONS of tutorials on making all different kinds of items. Cards and lots of other projects.
I used some old paper from Paper Pretties that was in my stash and combined it with Pool Party cardstock, added some stampin up ribbon and some flowers and was set. But I think he might need more. I will think about it today as I am working on other cards and let you know if I change it!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment