Saturday, January 7, 2012

Splish Splash!

This is a digi image from Di's Digi downloads. I saw him on her blog a long time ago and purchased him. I finally got around to coloring him up and making him into a card. In fact my whole card is inspired by the card done on her blog.  You can check them out at Di' Digi Downloads. They have lots of cute images.
I printed him out and colored him with copic markers. Then added liquid applique for the bubbles and heated them with my heat gun. I used a new embossing folder from cuttlebug I actually found at Fred Meyers. They are carrying Cuttlebug and Circut products. I made several different cards with him with different ribbons and papers to use up scraps. Also the sparkley swirlys are glittered diecuts I found at Michaels. They are  made out of chipboard. All you have to do is peel off the back and stick them on.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment: