Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Marina Mist Doily

Boy, blogger sure has changed things around. I am having a really hard time figuring out how to download and post with this new system they just seemed to install today. Me and computers arent the most compatible.
My card is all stampin up products. I found a couple of cards this style on Splitcoast stamper. I dont have a direct link but if you go to splitcoast and check out either the Doily stamp or Field of Flowers I think the set is you will find a couple of cards like this one. I used Marina mist cardstock, ink and ribbon. Plus black and the greeting is from a newer set. I am not in my stamp room right now so I cant tell you exactly what this greeting set is called.
I do so much love this doily stamp.  I dont know why I dont use it more. I did emboss the back layer on the card. It is with a stampin up embossing folder. So all products on this card are stampin up except the black ink and the white cardstock.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment