Saturday, January 14, 2012

You Grow Girl!

I just think this image is soooo cute. It is fromSaturated Canary. It is an etsy store where they sell digital stamps. This one is called Pickles and Ice Cream. I wanted to make a card for two girls at work that are expecting. I had these BoBunny papers in my stash I think probably for several years at least. I used some new buttons I had purchased from All that Scraps. There is a link in my previous post. After I printed her out, I colored the image with copic markers. I layered on a white scallop circle diecut and also added some of the ruffled ribbon and new little buttons from the stampin up mini catty. Also the sentiment is from stampin ups old retired set Swell News.
I am entering her in the following challenges:
Cupcake Craft Challenge Something New (my stamp and the new baby on the way)
Crafty Catz Something New (Ditto)
Papertake Weekly Die Cute
Anything Goes Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday Something funny (sentiment)
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Sketch

Thanks for looking and happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

8 comments:

  1. She's lovely, and the papers you've used are fab :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Sketch & Stamp!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card, so love that image and the sentiment is so clever and so fun!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the colouring is beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Craft Challenges this week!

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, papers look fab, thanks for joining in with our SOMETHING NEW challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, good luck x carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, such a fab design and added detail! Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colleagues are going to love this. It's fantastic. Love the sentiment. My congratulations to both ladies. Thank you for taking part this week at Sunday Sketch and Stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute image and fab colouring, thanks for playing at anything goes this week, hugs trace x dt

    ReplyDelete