Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Attic Boutique!

Here is another card made with almost all new things out of the stampin up mini occasions catty. I love, love, love this paper. It is so delicate and feminine. Not all the papers in the set are delicate like this but a few others are. Very Victorian I think. Thats probably why I like it so much. It is called Attic Boutique. The flower is the new set Mixed Bunch and it matches perfectly with the new flower punch. I has used three layers on the flower. I stamped and punched one flower twice and rotated it a little and three d'd it and then stamped another flower from the set and punched it with the scalloped circle punch. The colors are daffodil delight and retired dusty durango. The cardstock is Poppy Parade and I was sure I bought that ink pad with the other in colors but couldnt find it anywhere. So I think the Dusty Durango matches pretty good. I topped the flower off with a brad from the incolor brads in the main catty. I also used a greetings from Sincere Salutations with a few other su punchs and the border punch along the center and scalloped edge border punch. So all su products again on this card.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment