Monday, January 2, 2012

Topsy Turvy Cake!

Here is a bright cheery birthday card. Nothing christmas or winter about it. I am definately ready for spring even tho winter has just started. But my hubby was working in the yard this weekend and informed me our daffodils are coming up! Yeah!
For my card today I used Topsy Turvey Cake Set from JustRite Stampers. It has three different cakes and some centers, plus the oval sentiment shown on this card. I pulled out some Girls Paperie papers from last year and some of the crinkly yellow ribbon I love. Along the bottom I used a Martha Stewart border punch I just picked up at Paper Zone. So Sad they are going out of business. I made the flowers with some flower punches and added a little dimension and a rhinestone.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment