Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Peddlers Pack!

Here is another card using all Peddlers Pack stamps. If you like any of the images used with these stamps there is a link on my side bar.
I stamped this image in black and then colored it with copic markers. Its hard to tell in this picture but I colored the vase in red and then used liquid glaze by Inksentials over it to make it look like it is ceramic or glass. The heart on the upper right is done with a Spellbinders die and is embossed in red metallic paper but it is in shadow and also hard to see. I used a Martha Stewart punch with one of the ds papers, red and white cardstock and stamped the greeting on the white. Then topped it off with ribbon and a bow.
I made this card using the sketch at Sketch Saturday.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in the fun at Sketch Saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete