Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Violet!

This is Violet! Isnt she adorable. You can find her at Saturated Canary. They have some really cute digi images there. I used the circle hearts from nestiblitlies. I made this card for the saturated canary blog challenge. They want you to use one of their images and dies or punches. I also made this card for the sketch at Sweet Stop sketch, which also has a twist of non traditional valentine. Since Violtet is wearing hearts and I used the heart die I thought it could pass for that also.
I found this paper from an old paper pad I have. I love all the papers feel like wallpaper. I added some flowers, ribbon and rhinestones.
I think she is really pretty!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

2 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch and the challenge! Sweet Violtet looks so adorable in lilac! The flower are beautiful. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is so pretty, I love the sparkle
    thankyou for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog!
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete