Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Angel Day 2 !


Here is my second Angel for the week. I think she is my favorite because I love the designer paper. I cant remember which scrapbook store I got it at and it doesnt have a name on it anywhere but I sure would like to get more of it.
I used flower soft on her flowers because I just got it and wanted to play with it and also because I didnt like the way I colored them. I also thought her dress was too plain and so I added pink polka dots. I colored her with copic markers.
My cupcakes turned out yummy for work today but I didnt make green frosting because I remembered I bought pink strawberry frosting for them and lots of sprinkles.
I got my first candle package today so I am off to open it.
Thursday my next package is coming with all the yummy scents.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment