Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Card with Cambrias sketch!


I really liked this sketch for the mushrooms because the are so small, so it worked perfect for it. I has this adorable mushroom paper and the mushroom stamp in by karen lockhart. You can get all her stamps at www.ellenhutson.com. Her online store is awesome.
The polka dot paper is the other side of the mushroom paper. I stamped "just because" at the bottom which is another karen lockhart stamp. Then I stamped the mushrooms again beside it in Tangerine Tango from stampin up. Oh, also this is my 1st time ever using Tangerine Tango and it has been out since last summer. It really went well with the paper. I colored the mushrooms with copic markers and used the stampin up scalloped square punch. The orange ribbon is from Close to My heart. I have had it for a long time. Orange isnt a color I use too much.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment