Monday, March 23, 2009

Second Bella Shipment & Verve Baby Girl Card!




Here is my second shipment from stamping bella!

Kenya and Phoebe and friends have come to visit. I am making baby cards right now for a friend of my daughters so as soon as I am gone with them I think I will see what Kenya and I can come up with.
I am making 2 or three sets of baby thank you cards. One set for a baby girl, and one set of unisex cards since she isnt sure what her friend is having. I might also make a set of baby boy cards also but I havent decided yet.
For this set I am using Practically Perfect by Verve. I just love this bunny. It is so elegant. I also recieved a nice thank you stamp with my verve order which goes perfectly on this card. I used copic markers to color it and liquid pearls to make her necklace. I have a lot of this ribbon left over from my neices diaper cake I made for her shower. I used the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder, nestibilites Labels one die and stamping up punches for the words. The scalloped oval punch is in the new stampin up mini catalogue available April 1st. My colors are just white and pink piroutte. I also made little white dots around the border by the bunny with my white signo gel pen.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!





No comments:

Post a Comment