Saturday, March 7, 2009

Taylored Expressions Birthday Bash!

Hello Everyone!
I am sure enjoying my cupcakes today. My hubby loves them too. I started my love of cupcakes by following www.tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com. I love her blog. She has great ideas and I love her cupcake challenges. She has really helped my cupcake addiction. Now I have tons of cupcake stamps and made some yummy cupcakes. I used my daughters frosting recipe and it is so good. For my cupcakes, I used a betty crocker french vanilla cake mix and added 1/2 a bag of chocolate chips I had left over. I have enclosed the recipe below.
Also, go to taylors website. It is her second birthday for her blog and she is giving away goodies. Check out her online store also. She is the best.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

INGREDIENTS (Nutrition)> 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese > 1 cup white sugar > 1/8 teaspoon salt > 1 teaspoon vanilla extract > 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream.

DIRECTIONS> In a small bowl beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside. > In a large bowl combine cream cheese, sugar, salt and vanilla. Beat> until smooth, then fold in whipped cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment