Saturday, March 21, 2009

My First Magnolia!

Here is my 1st magnolia card. Its funny, I didnt like these
for the longest time. I think because they dont have a
mouth it reminds me of an old outer limits episode that
freaked me out alot.
I dont actually have any magnolias myself but my friend Alice has quite a few so she brought some over a few months ago and I stamped several different images.
I went to a craft day at my sisters work today and probably took enough stuff for the whole weekend but only got this
one card almost done. But isnt it funny that no matter how
much you pack and take with you its never enough. I forgot my glue dots so borrowed one from another gal (thank you, Carla!) and got one card finished. I also thought it needed words but didnt bring any so I borrowed one from my sister and it was a little small so I just stamped it twice to make it fit. Its funny how we make do with what we have when we have to and it turns out great.
I didnt get to my ketto girls but I see that they are finally showing up around the blog circut. I am anxiously awaiting to ink up Tatiana but so far no go. My hubby is going for a motorcycle ride tomorrow so I will have lots of time to get to her. After I do the laundry, sweep and mop the floors and make potato salad and meatloaf for lunches while I am on vacation.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment