Monday, March 16, 2009

Angel Week


I was asked to make some sample cards for a store in Minnesota, with some angel images. She sent me the stamped images and some sayings. I just had to have a saying and Angel on the front of each card. This is the 1st angel of the week. Looks like she is taking a pot of tulips to someone and it syas angel prayers sen to you today. I think it would be a very good card for someone that is sick or has had some downfalls. I love all the angels little barefeet and curly hair.
Keep looking this week. There will be a new angel everday until friday.
I am off to make cupcakes for a potluck at work tomorrow. I think I will make green frosting since it is St. Patricks Day and then we can all have green tongues. How fun is that?
Oh, and I am so excited I get my candle making kit tomorrow and both of my bella orders have been shipped so I will definately get to play with the Ketto girls on my vacation. Who could ask for better friends to play with then
that?
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment