Friday, March 6, 2009

Yummy!!!!


Here are my cupcakes for stampclub tomorrow!
My pictures never look as good as the other blogs I watch but oh well! I am still getting used to this blog thing so pictures will have to wait.
I showed my hubby a picture of cupcakes on the front of the March editon of Womans Day. He said "good luck with that". Then I showed him my finished cupcakes and he said "Wow you did better than I thought". How is that for support? But he sure was begging me for them long before they were done. I had to hide them in my closet in my stamp room last night so they would still be there this morning.
Now they better be there for my cupcake stamp club tomorrow. They really look better in person than the picture but oh well. You get the idea!
Have fun stamping and I hope you enjoyed my cupcake week!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment