Sunday, March 15, 2009

Last Great Impression!

Today is my hubby and my 23rd anniversary. I told him yesterday I have been married to him
for half my life. It seems like a long time when you just think about the # of years but then when

actually go back in time thinking about it, it doesnt seem as long. I remember when I was young and would hear about people being married this long and being amazed thinking "wow thats forever". But now that doesnt seem like forever.

Anyways, here is my last great impression card for this week. Unlike the other three, I practically copied the whole card off there website so I cant take any credit for this card but the ladies at the store where I am going to teach this class specifically pointed to this card and asked how to make it. So thats why I totally copied it from the board to show them.
Have a good week and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. HI..just dropping by for a while..it's really creative and amazing..!!

    ReplyDelete