Saturday, March 14, 2009

Great Impressions #3

I've had this stamp since it last year I think and finally used it. I like the way it turned out. It
reminds me of a picnic. Maybe I should have just added some ants too then it would have been
perfect for a picnic.
It is another card for the great impression class I am going next friday.
I have one more to show tomorrow and that will be it. Tomorrow I have to work on a card for a friend in Minnesota. She sent stamped angels I need to make into a card for a store there and work on a hollyberry house card for a class next month.
I am still anxiously waiting for my ketto girls from stamping bella. I guess everyone else loves them too. They are so busy it is taking more than a week to process orders. Then it will
take another week to get them. My 1st order shipped yesterday so I hope to get it at the beginning of my vacation so I can stamp Ketto girls like crazy and make candles and use all my other cool new stuff I have gotten in the last few weeks. I am ready to go. But I have one week of work left.
Oh, well, have to make money to support my hobby.
Happy Stamping1
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment