Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Day 2 Of Cupcake Week!


Here is my cupcake card for day 2 this week!
I used Whats Up Cupcake from My Favorite Things. DS Papers from Basic Grey, the bittersweet line. Dark Chocolate cardstock from papertrey ink and pretty in pink from stampin up. The I used copic markers to color it and dark chocolate in from PTI and dew drops for the cherries on top. Stampin Up punches and some cool new ribbon from May Arts I got at a local stamp store. I love the ribbon. It is half pink and half brown and goes perfect with these papers.
A nasty cold is going around at work and I thought I was just going to skate by with a few sniffles but thanks to a little help with someones strong perfume today it is turning into a sinus infection. So I hope the rest of the week goes pretty quickly.
Have a great week and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment