Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ketto Girl "Kenya"!

Here is Kenya! One of the Ketto girls from stamping bella. Isnt she just adorable. I wish she would jump off my card and run around my table about 3 inches tall talking to me. I bet she is just a spunky little thing. I stamped her and colored her with copic markers. Then I used my nestes to cut out her and the scalloped border. Then I used the Kenya's sparkle stamp and stamped the next layer with elegant eggplant and baja breeze. I layered that with more elegant eggplant and then the next layer is basic grey marrakech chai? collection. I used a white base which I dont do too often and a martha stewart punch across the bottom. I glittered her sparkle wand and the flower centers on her dress and the center of the sparkes that show on the next layer.
Have you heard of stamping bellas bead bonanza? For every $25 order you get a "bead". Every bead is worth a letter s,t,a,m,p. When you spell out the word stamp you get a voucher for $15. I am one bead away from that voucher so I guess I will have to place another stamping bella order soon for my next voucher.
Talk to you tomorrow. I am working on the unisex baby thank you card my daughter requested. It is also using a very cute stamping bella stamp. The adorable spotted giraffe.
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment