Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baby Boy Thank You!

Hello! Happy Tuesday! I am really enjoying my time off and playing with all my toys. I just love this set by Verve. These bunnies are so adorable.
This is the baby boy thank you card I made for the baby gifts for my daughters friends. I used some papers out of the DCWV Nana baby boy pack. I was lucky and got it at a local scrapbook store on sale for only 5 bucks. I also used Blue Bayou from Stampin up and colored him with copic markers. For the flowers I used some stampin up buttons and punched flowers to go under the buttons with a marvy flower punch.
I am working on a Kenya Ketto card now. She is sooo stinky cute. I cant wait to finish her but first my big sis is coming over and we are making candles today. I am thinking maybe vanilla and strawberries and cream for me. Sounds yummy doesnt it. And I think she is making grandmas blueberry cobbler and cinnamon.
Have fun today and happy stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!

1 comment:

  1. VERY precious and so dang cute!! I don't have this set, which is a wonder LOL!!

    ReplyDelete