Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Last Baby Thankyou Card!

Good Morning all you Fellow Stampers!
I am done with the last baby card to send to my daughter for her friends. I made some of these as welcome baby cards instead of thank you and think I will go back and do that with the other baby cards I made too. I just have to finish the insides on all three sets and I can move on to something else.
I love having vacation. All I have to think about is what card to do next or whos coming over to play and what are we going to do. I havent left my house since sunday morning. That was just to take a class for our new phones.
I do have to leave the house tomorrow tho. My hubby is installing a security camera system for my friend with a store nearby.
I think today after finishing my baby cards I am going to make a biker babe stamping bella card. My hubby is really into his harley and would really like me to get one. I saw a beautiful cream and pink one on saturday. That was tempting. But between the cost and being afraid, I think I will hold off. I would rather be a backseat rider. Boy I sure do wish my hubby would get that pretty pink one tho.
I am off to stamp!
Happy Stamping!
Stamper Gyrl!
PS for deets on this card I used the spotted giraffe from stamping bella and words from verve's practically perfect. Also ds papers from the dcvw nana's nursery baby boy pad. Stampin up so saffron and certainly celery and bella's baubles. Also oval punches from stampinup and certainly celery grosgrain ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment